Merkur have combined the best features of their most popular razors to come up with this fantastic shaving tool! Based on the shorter handled Merkur 34C Heavy Duty Classic razor it features:
- Chrome plated solid brass core
- Long handle (10cm) with stylish barber pole design
- Weighty (120g) and solid design that feels great in your hand
- Two part razor with turning knob at the base of the handle that releases the screw rod for razor replacement
- Comes in a Merkur branded cardboard box with a single Merkur blade
This heavy duty razor is a must buy for those serious about using the very best in workmanship.
David Firth, editor of the Tried & Tested section on The Sun website, puts the Merkur 38C Barberpole to test and is not left disappointed. He said: “It feels balanced when you're shaving and it allows total control. The diagonal thread design on the pole helps you keep a solid grip and I also like that you change the blade by simply unscrewing the base, rather than having to disassemble the whole thing. A great piece of kit." You can read the full article online by clicking here.
Age Restricted Products. It is illegal to purchase razor blades and razors in the UK when under the age of 18. By purchasing through our website you are confirming that you are over the age of 18 when purchasing these items. We use age verification services and reserve the right to cancel your order if you are under 18.