Watch the Shaving Shack on Youtube
The Shaving Shack has launched on the popular video sharing website YouTube.
The new channel will be reguarly updated with clips of new product launches, company news and interviews.
“It is really a great platform to show all the different kinds of video footage about the Shaving Shack,” said online marketing manager Nick Gibbens.
You can access the Shaving Shack YouTube channel by visiting www.youtube.com/user/ShavingShack
Tom, a self-proclaimed 'Real Man', is the manager of The Shaving Shack shop and expert shaving advisor. He has previously been in the Canadian Special Forces (Echo Force) and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (booted out for alleged but unproven misconduct). He has also been a lumberjack (developed the 'Human Chainsaw" technique). He relocated to the UK to become an offshore Firefighter (nicknamed "Asbestos Tom"). His interests include diving, self defence and martial arts, survival cookery, bushcraft, arm wrestling, bunjee jumping, white water swimming, watching Steven Seagal films, and shaving with cut-throat razors.
- » Introducing the world’s most luxurious razor: Boker Limited Edition 5/8 Damascus Stainless Steel Open Razor
- » Shaving Shack now stocking luxury Plisson shaving brushes
- » Shaving Shack supports Movember with prize for best moustache
- » Celebs ditch laser hair removal in favour of a razor, reports Daily Mail
- » Slice through stubble the Bluebeards way with the 'Scimitar' safety razor
About The Shaving Shack
The Shaving Shack offers a no-nonsense range of top quality wet shaving, mens grooming and mens skincare products designed for Real Men, direct to your door.
Shaving brushes, razors, shaving soaps, soap bowls, shaving accessories, shaving creams and shaving sets to suit every budget...and regular shoppers get even better value with our Shave Points Discounts!