Ask Aaron Q/A: Merkur 34C vs Muhle R89 – Which one is the best?
Posted in Ask Aaron Q & A, Double Edge Shaving, Safety Razors | Comments (0)
Aaron answers a question about which safety razor is the best, the Merkur 34c or the Muhle R89
Billy Stewart, from the UK, asks:
Congratulations on your first safety razor purchase! Honestly the Muhle 89 and the Merkur 34c are both great introduction razors and you would do well to purchase either one. I personally started with the Merkur 34c, but know many others who have started with the Muhle. The choice is yours, choose which one seems to appeal to you most and welcome to the safety razor club!
Do you have any burning questions you would like ask our wet shaving expert Aaron Wolfenbarger?
Called a modern Renaissance Man by many, Aaron has many interests including music, science, theology, his family, camping, backpacking, style, grooming, and of course wet-shaving. His love of wet-shaving began as a teenager when he was gifted a brush, mug, and soap set for his birthday. He can be found on many online wet-shaving and men’s forums and on Twitter as @KiltedShaver.
- » Ask Aaron Q&A: I keep cutting myself, am I using the right double edge razor blade?
- » Ask Aaron Q&A: Should you ever have a days rest from shaving to give the skin time to recover?
- » Ask Aaron Q&A: How long or how many shaves will I get with a double edge razor blade?
- » Ask Aaron Q/A: A Beginner's Guide to Straight Razor Honing
- » Slice through stubble the Bluebeards way with the 'Scimitar' safety razor
About The Shaving Shack
The Shaving Shack offers a no-nonsense range of top quality wet shaving, mens grooming and mens skincare products designed for Real Men, direct to your door.
Shaving brushes, razors, shaving soaps, soap bowls, shaving accessories, shaving creams and shaving sets to suit every budget...and regular shoppers get even better value with our Shave Points Discounts!