Ask Aaron Q/A: Can I re-sharpen double edged blades using the Razorpit
Posted in Ask Aaron Q & A, Double Edge Shaving | Comments (0)
Frank Nugent, from the UK, asks:
“Can I re-sharpen double edged blades on the Razorpit.”
From what I understand from reading the RazorPit website no. The RazorPit is designed for cartridge razors. Also, since Double Edge razor blades are so much more inexpensive than cartridges I’m not sure it would be worth the expense.
Do you have any burning questions you would like ask our wet shaving expert Aaron Wolfenbarger? CLICK HERE TO ASK AARON YOUR QUESTION
Called a modern Renaissance Man by many, Aaron has many interests including music, science, theology, his family, camping, backpacking, style, grooming, and of course wet-shaving. His love of wet-shaving began as a teenager when he was gifted a brush, mug, and soap set for his birthday. He can be found on many online wet-shaving and men’s forums and on Twitter as @KiltedShaver.
- » Ask Aaron Q/A: Bumps & spots after shaving & oily skin
- » Ask Aaron Q/A: Top tips for avoiding nicks & cuts whilst double edge shaving
- » Preventing, treating & curing: Razor burn, redness, shaving irritation, bumps & ingrown hairs
- » Ask Aaron Q/A: The Parker 80R vs The Parker 82R
- » Ask Aaron Q/A: How many times can you use a razor blade to shave?
About The Shaving Shack
The Shaving Shack offers a no-nonsense range of top quality wet shaving, mens grooming and mens skincare products designed for Real Men, direct to your door.
Shaving brushes, razors, shaving soaps, soap bowls, shaving accessories, shaving creams and shaving sets to suit every budget...and regular shoppers get even better value with our Shave Points Discounts!