Ask Aaron Q/A: Can I re-sharpen double edged blades using the Razorpit
Posted in Ask Aaron Q & A, Double Edge Shaving | Comments (0)
Frank Nugent, from the UK, asks:
“Can I re-sharpen double edged blades on the Razorpit.”
From what I understand from reading the RazorPit website no. The RazorPit is designed for cartridge razors. Also, since Double Edge razor blades are so much more inexpensive than cartridges I’m not sure it would be worth the expense.
Do you have any burning questions you would like ask our wet shaving expert Aaron Wolfenbarger? CLICK HERE TO ASK AARON YOUR QUESTION
Called a modern Renaissance Man by many, Aaron has many interests including music, science, theology, his family, camping, backpacking, style, grooming, and of course wet-shaving. His love of wet-shaving began as a teenager when he was gifted a brush, mug, and soap set for his birthday. He can be found on many online wet-shaving and men’s forums and on Twitter as @KiltedShaver.
- » I chose wet shaving - Because it works
- » Ask Aaron Q/A: Is a boar hair brush stiffer than a badger hair brush?
- » Ask Aaron Q&A: My shaving brush has stopped producing a great lather - Any suggestions?
- » Ask Aaron Q/A: Are there any long-term negative effects of double edge shaving to the skin?
- » Ask Aaron Q&A: Any tips you could give about shaving the neck and lower neck area?
About The Shaving Shack
The Shaving Shack offers a no-nonsense range of top quality wet shaving, mens grooming and mens skincare products designed for Real Men, direct to your door.
Shaving brushes, razors, shaving soaps, soap bowls, shaving accessories, shaving creams and shaving sets to suit every budget...and regular shoppers get even better value with our Shave Points Discounts!